The 2021 European Championship 10m will take place from February 26 at the Kisakallio Sport Institute in Lohja, Finland. All the members of the European Shooting Confederation are invited to participate.
There will be top shooters - seniors and juniors - competing in rifle, pistol and running target.
The address of the venue is Kaarina Karin tie 4, 08360 Lohja, Finland.
The OC will do everything to minimize the risks of the Covid-19 infections. We follow the instructions of WHO, the Finnish gouverment, ISSF and ESC.
- Firing points will be 1,20m instead of normal 1,00m
- Firing point will be disinfected after every relay
- All countries will have own locker room
- Dry firing will be done in countries locker rooms not together
- Disinfection fluids will be available at all buildings
- At weapon control, there will be plex between athletes and workers
- We will have number system to weapon control to avoid ques and big number of athletes at same room
- We will use every second seats at Final hall, if necessary
- Lunch and dinner will be served at a big hall instead of normal small restaurant
- Masks will be use if need to
- Banquette will be cancelled if necessary
- Transport from and to airport will be done one country at one buss if a big team. Safety clearance will take care of.
"Kisakallio Sports institute follows Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare instructions pandemic situation. Kisakallio has been working with this pandemic situation since the summer and has made update instructions for customers. "
Preliminary Entries September 26, 2020 Premilinary Hotel reservation September 26, 2020 50% hotel payment November 30, 2020 Visa Support Form December 31, 2020 Final Hotel and Banquet Reservation January 26, 2021 Final Entries January 26, 2021 Transportation Form January 26, 2021 Final Hotel Rooming List January 26, 2021 Payment of entry fees, banquet, transportation and 50% hotel January 26, 2021 Firearm and Ammunition Form January 26, 2021